Back to Events
Bringing Up Great Kids - Inverell
Bringing up great kids is a free program for Mums, Dads and carers of kids aged 0 to 5 years old. It promotes positive, respectful parent and child relationships through:
- Better understanding of your parenting style;
- Better understanding of the messages you give and receive;
- Tips to identify and respond to your children's needs;
- Helping you build positive and respectful relationships;
- Better understanding of your child's stage of neurological development; and
- Better understanding of the development of age appropriate behaviour.
For more information, or to register, please contact the Rural Parenting Resilience Team in our Inverell office on (02) 6721 6400.