The Circle of Security is an 8 Week relationship based early intervention program designed to enhance attachment security between parents/care givers and children.
Topics covered include:
· Recognising and understanding children’s emotional needs
· How to support a child’s independence
· How to support a child’s need for closeness and intimacy
· How to promote the development of empathy in children
· Understanding why sometimes children’s behaviours cause a negative reaction in their parents/carers
· How to handle a child’s emotional ‘meltdowns’
· What approach to take when children ‘act out’
Run from our Inverell office (21 Oliver Street Inverell) each Thursday for 8 weeks from February 14, 2019 - 10am to 12pm.
For more information, or to register your interest, contact our Inverell RPRP team on (02) 6721 6400.